I learned how to crop images, put images into photoshop and change colours.
I also made a picture of a bunch of art being put together randomly onto a map of the world. I used layers to put them together and cut and rub out the background.
I also learned how to record sound using microphones and video camera.
I learned how to use different types of microphones, where to plug them in and what type of microphones they are. I also learned how to use a video camera. Like what each button does and where to plug inputs into. I only filled in a little bit of the assessment sheet because i didn't get to try some myself and use the muscle memory to remember how to do it later.
Here are some screenshots of me and Ethan making videos inside and outside, which meant we had to change the camera and microphone settings based on the location so we could see and hear properly.


I also have the full video of the interviews.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6an9QGElmeE&feature=youtu.be
We used photoshop and edited different pictures to learn how to use it properly.
Here are some screenshots of me and Ethan making videos inside and outside, which meant we had to change the camera and microphone settings based on the location so we could see and hear properly.


I also have the full video of the interviews.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6an9QGElmeE&feature=youtu.be
We used photoshop and edited different pictures to learn how to use it properly.
Here is one of my pictures, where we drew our own things, i drew a Yoshi and coloured it.
Then i added Kirby.
Then finally i added pikachu.
That is all i did, i tried drawing Mario but i couldn't get it right.
Creative Media Poster
For my poster i splat paint onto a paper and then took a photo off it and then messed with the colours until it looked like a thermal image. i then added photoshopped photos off paint tubs and a tub full off paint brushes.
I added a creative media fact that not many people know.
Comics are written and then artists draw them, not the other way around.

Skills i will find useful in the future are that i will be able to edit and crop images in the future.
I know how to change the colours and sizes of an image without ruining it.
I now have photography skills so i will be able to use cameras to take photos for projects or just for taking normal photos during life.
Now that i know how to use PhotoShop i can use it in the future to make more creations in PhotoShop. I can change the colours of the images, cut and add images onto each other or remove parts of images and manipulate images in many ways like flipping them or stretching them or resizing them and so many other things.
Creative Media Poster
For my poster i splat paint onto a paper and then took a photo off it and then messed with the colours until it looked like a thermal image. i then added photoshopped photos off paint tubs and a tub full off paint brushes.
I added a creative media fact that not many people know.
Comics are written and then artists draw them, not the other way around.

Skills i will find useful in the future are that i will be able to edit and crop images in the future.
I know how to change the colours and sizes of an image without ruining it.
I now have photography skills so i will be able to use cameras to take photos for projects or just for taking normal photos during life.
Now that i know how to use PhotoShop i can use it in the future to make more creations in PhotoShop. I can change the colours of the images, cut and add images onto each other or remove parts of images and manipulate images in many ways like flipping them or stretching them or resizing them and so many other things.




No comments:
Post a Comment