Friday, 24 February 2017

My Creativity

I am at college to learn to become a better comic book writer because i want to be really good at story writing, character creation and place creation.

I have to learn how to be able to create stories that are fun and interesting.

I have to be able to create characters as if they were real people so people can relate to them and care about the characters life and what they do.

I need to learn how to make locations and objects as well.

Then i have to create my first story and then try and get a job in a comic company.

If I get the job i just write the stories and give them to the artists to draw and then i will continue doing that for the rest of my life.

If I don't get the job i will have to find artists and publish it without pay and if it becomes popular i will be able to continue creating them until a company finds out and brings me into there company.

Since some of my characters are inspired by DC Comics i would probably go to work for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment